Foreign Language Co-Founders
Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portugese, French, Spanish, Russian, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
This is a great opportunity to become a co-founder in a proven business.
We are growing strongly in English speaking countries (the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the UK) and we're now looking to expand into non-English speaking countries.
If you have experience in graphic design, sales and/or business development, and you're interested in joining a startup that's growing quickly, we'd love to hear from you.
- Become a co-founder in a proven business
- Build Vidapp's business in your foreign language from scratch
- Gain financial independence with a recurring revenue stream, which you can earn anywhere in the world
Required Skills and Competencies
- Graphic design skills and very basic video editing skills
- Proven track record in sales and/or business development
- Desire to own and grow your own business
- An interest in apps and startups
- Native in the relevant foreign language and business level English
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
Founded in August 2013, we have now converted more than 300 DVDs and video series into almost 100 apps in the Apple and Android app stores. We're releasing new apps every week!
We believe apps will eventually control almost all of the video content we watch, and our goal is to be a leading provider of video app technology.
Have a look at our main page (vidapp.com) and blog (vidapp.com/blog) for more detail!
Please email email@example.com with your resume.