Want to build and launch your very own custom mobile app for your Vimeo OTT site, integrating with all your Vimeo OTT content and people? With VidApp, you can:
Step 1: Set up your Vimeo OTT site
- Set up your Vimeo OTT site, including design, Content, Products, and Customers
Step 2: Join VidApp!
- Select your VidApp pricing plan
Step 3: Set up your developer account
- Set up your Apple developer account
1. Enroll in the Apple Developer Program
2. Enroll in Apple's App Store Small Business Program
3. Invite VidApp onto your Apple Developer account
4. Set up your Apple Developer account Agreements, Tax, and Banking
- Set up your Google Developer account
1. Set up your Google Developer account
2. Enroll in Google Play's 15% service fee tier
Step 4: Integrate with VidApp
- Invite us to your Vimeo OTT site
- And once invited, we'll connect your Vimeo OTT Content, Products, and Customers with your VidApp account.
Step 5: Build your app
- Select your app's tab structure
- Design and create your app's core elements:
Android Feature Image
App Navigation Bar Image
- Taking your lead, we'll then build the first version of your app!
Step 6: Customize your app's look and feel
- Set your app's color theme
- Set your app's Onboarding Screens
Step 7: Get App Store ready
- Write and optimize your Apple and Android app store product pages
- Meanwhile, we'll create your App Store Previews alongside you
Step 8: Test
- Test your app in our test app environments
- Then, we'll take your test feedback to refine your app until its launch-ready
Step 9: Submit
- We'll submit your apps to Apple and Google taking care of the submission and review process for you
Step 10: Go live and launch!
- Make your app live across the app stores and take your app to the world through your very own app launch!
Step 11: Support
- VidApp will offer full ongoing support your app users
- We'll also support you, with any app questions or problems you may have
- And we'll ensure your apps stay up-to-date with the latest, freshest, code and design